- Click the button below to Build Your Wild Self. Beware: some of the things you click on don't match up, just watch how your Wild Self looks. It will all be ok in the end. :)
- After you are done building your Wild Self, click I'm Done.
- Click Print Your Wild Self. When the new window opens, click the three lines in the top right corner, then click Print, then click Print again. Your Wild Self will come out of the color printer on top of the small computer desk.
- Go to the table behind the computers. On the back of your Wild Self, write about how your various animal parts help you adapt to your environment. Or, write a story about Your Wild Self that includes your adpatations. Be creative! Use your imagination!
- When you're all finished, CLOSE ALL WINDOWS EXCEPT THIS ONE.